Attention all SHSU students: I-45 Self Storage’s units are an easy way to add square footage to your dorm room at a low cost. A storage unit is great for storing your lesser used items, past school work, and seasonal clothing items. We also provide storage for specialty items such as cars, boats, RVs, and electronics.
- Clean, affordable storage spaces with flexible leasing options
- Easy to use online bill pay system and automatic payments available
- Keep furniture, school work, electronics, and vehicles safe over summer break
An I-45 Storage unit is the ideal solution for college students that want to increase their living space without sacrificing their belongings. Our climate controlled storage units are ideal for sensitive items such as electronics, important documentation and furniture. Seasonal supplies such as winter clothing, snowboards, and yard tools can be packed away and easily accessed at your convenience. Items that are not regularly used such as sporting goods and textbooks from past classes are also good candidates for storage. Students that leave the area for summer break can rent out a storage space to save them the time and frustration of moving their items back and forth. Managing your payments is easy with our online bill pay option, and automatic payments system.
Contact our office to learn more about our leasing options and availability!
Driving directions from Sam Houston State University:
- Head east on Bowers Blvd toward Sycamore Ave
- Turn right onto Bearkat Blvd
- Turn right to merge onto TX-19 S
- Take the exit toward I-45 N
- Merge onto N Fwy Service Rd N
- Turn right
- You’ve arrived at I-45 Self Storage